Provided by Business Owner's Toolkit, Content Partner for the SME Toolkit
Benefits: This worksheet is set up to be used for
forecasting changes in your receipts and disbursements and the
effects the changes will have on your cash requirements of your
start-up new business. This worksheet will show you what will
happen to your cash flow when your forecast is off by 5 percent.
We've formatted the worksheet and put in most of the inflows
(income) and outflows (disbursements) categories for you. All you
have to do is put in your numbers and print it.
This worksheet lists all the descriptions of the cash inflows
and outflows of the new business. If you need additional categories
of expenses you can quickly modify it. Just plug in your amounts
and the spreadsheet will automatically compute the totals.
File Description: The file is a Microsoft Excel (version
5.0 or later) spreadsheet template. Once you've downloaded the
file, you must copy it to your EXCEL\XLSTART directory in order to
- Download this spreadsheet template just once, and be able to
use it over and over again.
- The spreadsheet contains the formatting for a cash flow
- The spreadsheet can be completely customized — you can
quickly add or delete items or revise the format to meet your
- The spreadsheet is easy to use. Just plug in your inflows
(income) and outflows (disbursements) and it will automatically
show you what will happen to your cash flow when actual results
are not what you expected.
- The spreadsheet shows what will happen when your cash results
are 5 percent better than what you expected.
- The spreadsheet will also show you what will happen to your
cash when sales are 5 percent less than what you forecasted and
outflows (disbursements) are 5 percent more than what you